School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, May 31, 2013
Ouch, it hurts
I have been walking around for about three weeks with my elbow hurting. I still continued to do my regular work house cleaning, cutting grass, power washing the deck, etc. Finally last week I went to the Dr. He told me he thought I had broke it, and sent me to the Ortho dr. Well, I couldn't get in to see him until this week, and it was really hurting, so last Thursday I went and had it X-rayed. Then Wednesday I went to Greenville.
I had a cute early 40's Dr. I just knew he was going to think I was out of my mind. But, he checked it out. Final diagnosis, bursitis, small fracture, and bone spur. To top it off, a tendon keeps jumping out of space and rubs between the fracture and the spur. You can even see the bone spur at the tip of the elbow! They gave me a copy of the X ray on a DVD to carry to Greenville. Then I asked the Dr in Greenville if I could keep the DVD. He even explained to me how to open it!
So, yes as you get older, you really can break a bone and never realize it. But look at those strong healthy bones. That's from all that milk, straight from the cow, I drank when I was growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment