School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Chris new address (after next Tuesday)
I got a letter today from Chris. He sent out a necklace from Tahiti made from super tiny shells. He told me that thanks to me he has received more mail than anyone in his District. I guess that letter a day did the trick! By tomorrow I will have to transition from the old address to the new JAPAN address.
Here it is
Elder Christopher Z. Roller
Japan Sapporo Mission
24-1-25 Kita 2-jo Nishi
Chuo-ku
Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 064-0822
JAPAN
If you hurry and write him now, it might be there when he arrives on Wednesday night. Don't forget about the special $1.10 international stamp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now how am I going to fit all that on a card size letter? Yes, I have 12 of those $1.10 stamps. Gotta keep them away from the kids they might like to play with the new "sticker's".
ReplyDelete