Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jack's in trouble



Yesterday I was sitting in my chair making a list of things I had to do. I remembered I needed to put an ad in the paper. I was in my chair, Jack was in his chair. I called the newspaper, and placed my ad. The lady asked for a credit card number, so I got up to get my purse, and then it happened. As I walked by Jack, he jumped out of his chair, straight towards my knee, and had all 4 legs/ arms, whatever, wrapped around my leg, biting me. I yelled, dropped the phone, was shaking my leg, yelling "Get off, Get off", Jack was barking like a mad man. The closest thing around was a newspaper, so I hit him in the head with it, and he fell to the floor. I was still yelling, and realized that the phone was on the floor with Jack.
I hit him again with the paper so I could get the phone, and the lady was yelling, "Are you OK, What happened, Are you OK, Do you want me to call for help". I took the phone to the desk, plopped down in my chair, took a deep breath and told her I was OK that my dog had attacked me. She kindly told me to forget about the credit card. It was alright, and let me hang up the phone.
  That Jack is going crazy. He's even getting obstinate with Sherrill. You better watch out for Jack Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment