Saturday, December 1, 2012

I lost a boob in Sam's

Sherrill and I were on a shopping trip to Sam's Club yesterday. I was loading the cart, bending, stooping, and my boobs kept getting out of position. So, I grabbed my bra strap and jerked it as hard as I could. Ooops, I lost a boob. So, here's one up on my upper chest, and the other one hanging down to my waist. We were on one of the main aisles too! I pulled Sherrill aside and told him my boob was out of my bra, and where were the cameras. "What cameras". The ones in the ceiling......the security cameras. They were everywhere. At every aisle they were watching. So I got Sherrill, turned my back to one camera, and put him in front of me facing the other camera. I put that thing in and got off that aisle really fast! How embarrassing!
  Just wait until YOU turn into an old woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment