Monday, December 10, 2012

Sherrill and the Ham


   Yesterday I cooked one of these, a smoked picnic, for lunch. Sherrill ate on it all day long.  This morning he woke up complaining with feeling dizzy. I told him it was from all that pork he ate yesterday. He was quick to tell me that he didn't eat any pork yesterday. I reminded him of the ham left in the refrigerator. He was quick to respond that "smoked picnic" wasn't pork. So, Sherrill, where do you think it came from?
  I guess he eats too much bacon and pork chops!
  By the way, Jack LOVES the ham as much as he does bacon. Sherrill was eating country style steak for lunch, gave Jack some, and he turned up his nose. I told Sherrill to give him some ham, and yep, that's just what he wanted. These men!

No comments:

Post a Comment