I'm starting a new project. I am going to start a genealogy blog.......well, two of them actually. I have so much information in my brain, so many documents, and so many pictures that I am going to pull it all together and put it out there for the world to see.
Kat's helping me by setting up the templates, then I can go right ahead and get started. The new blogs will be open to the public, so I will really have to watch what I say, and you know that will be hard for me!
The first thing I was worried about was people stealing my pictures, and claiming them for themselves. Kat told me how I could watermark the pictures, and look what I did!
I guess if you really wanted, you could crop off their heads, but otherwise, you would have to go through a photo editing program to get it looking right. And hopefully, without going through all that trouble, the person would just ask for a copy of the picture.
So, I'm ready to get to work.
If you are wondering what finally got me started on this, Sherrill's Grandaddy Zeb McKeel had a brother Lon who died in his 50's. A lot of his family then moved to Ohio. I found a cousin that is still living there, and she knows nothing about the NC McKeels. So, boy is she in for and earful!

No comments:
Post a Comment