School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, December 17, 2012
Cookies anyone?
Sherrill is on his way to Walmart. He asks the routine question, "Do you need anything from Walmart". My reply, "Will you pick up a gallon of milk and some cookies". We still haven't been keeping cookies or cakes in the house. He asked what kind of cookies. My reply...... one of every kind. He just laughs and tells me that he will NOT get me one of every kind of cookie. Why not? I've been without for long enough! I have been slipping Walmart's brand of Thin Mints. I can hide 4 or 5 in my hand, and he never sees them!
I'm like a kid now..... I want cookies.......I want cookies.......I want cookies, and I want them NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, now say that while you throw yourself on the floor kicking and screaming.
ReplyDeleteHe just got back home......with 6 boxes of cookies. He's never done that! And yes Kat, he got the white chocolate covered Oreos.
ReplyDeleteI know he got them for himself!
He lied! I just got up and looked, he got me 2 boxes of cookies, and him 4 boxes of nabs, this not including the 40 pack case he got Saturday from Sam's. That old man!
ReplyDelete