I called the realtor to confirm my reservation, and she said everything looked OK. I told her I was nervous because the property was on lots of other sites, and I wanted to make sure it was NOT overbooked. She said, "Well, if it is, we will rebook you into one of the exact same houses with a boat slip, canoe, and paddle boat." NO, that is NOT what I wanted. I didn't bother to tell her the SAME lodge was on another site for $800.00 MORE! I had even already emailed that site, and they realized that Kat had emailed them yesterday, and asked me if I had family coming from Vegas.
So, for now I am waiting to hear from the realtor. I don't approve of a bait and switch routine. Any suggestions?
We would luv to come and take any room availble...whos coming and when and how are they getting there? Does this mean we get a HUGE Thanks giving dinner like on TV? lol
ReplyDeleteKat and Christy are going caravan style.
ReplyDeleteSherrill and I are driving.
I assume James and Abby are driving. Haven't spoke to them yet.
Kat said Cindy is going.
No reports on Mandy. She said she doesn't know anything about it!?
I will be there 1st. If your kids need a ride let me know.
ReplyDeleteWe are still working on the food.