Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sanitize, Deodorize, and Disinfect..........


This is what I saw this morning when I pulled out the table. I knew it was going to be a mess, so I had already prepared myself. I had knew it would be too much of a job to tackle this morning, so I decided I'd wait until after lunch.

When 1:30 rolled around (after the Young and the Restless) I decided to take on my task. After using a half of bottle of ammonia and dish detergent, my kitchen floor has been sanitized, deodorized, and disinfected! Now you may be thinking, "How did it get to be such a mess?" Well, that's simple. Jake (AKA BIG MAC) sat at the end of the table. Right next to him in the corner would sit Catherine or Meghan. Everyday some able bodied adult DID sweep the floor, usually just pulling out Jake's chair, and not the stool in the corner. Thus, the food and JUNK began to accumulate. I even found one of my GOOD forks in all that mess!







Now I must confess to Sherrill that my "babies" made a bigger mess than HIS baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment