Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Poor Jack......

Jack was up barking by 8:30 AM. He knew the "Little peeps" were always up and about by this time. I open the gate for him, and instead of making his usual trek down the hall, he stops by the first bedroom, goes in and sniffs the little bed, and the big bed. He turns around, walks out and continues on to the living room. He goes and sniffs the couch, the walks to the foyer. He sniffs around, and realizes the shoes are not lined up under the bench. The room is empty, the shoes are gone, so off he goes to the kitchen. I open the door for him, and he goes out to the garage door, and starts sniffing around there. "What"! The kids must be gone. So, he just stretches out on the step, where the kids have bumped him off numerous times, closes his eyes, and I do believe there was a smile on his face!
Good bye Little Peeps. I think Jack misses you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment