School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, June 17, 2011
A Day in the Life.........
Today was quite a fun filled day. I got up this morning with the kids. Christy was able to "sleep in" for a brief time. The boys spent their time in the garage playing video games. As for me, I sat in the chair and held little kids telling them stories. By the time breakfast was over, it was already time for lunch. We got that ready and did another massive feed. The boys went back to the garage, and Christy was brave and carried Meg, Catherine, and Jacob out shopping. She returned with bubbles and water guns for the kids.
Sherrill carried Luke to have the propane tank filled and then to the Dollar store. It's real fun to have grandkids that LOVE a Dollar store!
Then, Carter came over to tell PaPa he needed a fishing pole, so Sherrill carried Carter to the bait shop to get what he needed. Mandy came in from work, Lauren and Izzy came to visit, and Christy started cooking. She cooked enough for all the families, so there was another mass feed. Two tables were filled and some were standing! Grandma was on "dish duty" today, and did I fail to mention I still REFUSE to use the dishwasher. All by hand is my method. Christy went out with the kids to play with their bubbles, and oh, I think Abby was there too. Sherrill WALKED Jack and the boys until their sides were hurting.
Everyone came in for showers, so now I am up doing laundry, getting ready for another day. I have two little stragglers up with me watching TV waiting to fall asleep.
Tomorrow we go to E-City, so there will be NO cooking. Pizza and chicken nuggets will be on the top of the food chain. Perhaps some fried chicken in there somewhere.
It's about time for me to go watch CNN to catch up on the current events.
Good night to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment