School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Another Plan!
I am concerned that the lodge we have sleeps 22. If all of us show up, WE will be over the limit. Back up plan is, I think I am going to reserve a 2 bedroom condo right down the road from the lodge. I'm just going to reserve it Monday-Friday. That way, we will be sure to have enough room if everyone shows up. And, if people cancel out a week before, there will be no charge to me! This property is located at
16 Willow Oak Lane, and the lodge is at 147 Willow Oak Lane.
The second option would be to reserve a place in downtown Branson. That is about 11 miles away. Then when we need bathroom breaks, or naps for the kids, we can go there to hang out.
Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The way it is looking right now, the Murray family will not be able to join. I only get Thurs and maybe Friday off, but thanks for the invite..ya'll have fun.
ReplyDeleteMaybe something will work out between now and then.
ReplyDelete