Tuesday, April 26, 2011

introducing....

Kaky Purple Roller

Incase you missed my facebook post, this is the newest member of our family.  Kaky Purple Roller.  She's Meghans dwarf bunny.  She will only get to be 3 lbs when she's fully grown.  We can't get her until 5/4 but we are all excited and can't wait.  She is named after Kathy Jo, Purple because she is lilac and Meghan just says shes purple and Roller just because she's named after Kathy.  (Meghan calls Kathy Jo "Kaky" so that's what Meghan and Kathy agreed on.)  Kaky is the bunny in the front.  Yes, there are two more but we AREN'T getting them.  I think Lauren and Carter need one each!!!  When we pick her up I'll take pics of her and the kids. 

1 comment:

  1. "Dad, the rabbit got out, will you come get her?"
    I know these words are coming!

    ReplyDelete