Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mandy.....a Kid all over again!


Sherrill brought some boxes to the house that I am going to donate to the women's shelter. There were all kinds of new stuffed animals, little toys, and things. When Mandy came in from work she immediately started rummaging through boxes. One of the boxes she opened had trolls in them. Yes, those long shaggy haired things with big eyes. She was so excited. She started pulling them out of the boxes, but then heard children talking. She took her trolls, crammed them in a box, and SAT on the box! Lauren, Carter, and Izzy came in, and there was Mandy.....sitting on her box!
She wasn't about to share. Now, I have to give her credit, she was the one that talked me into ordering all of those things in the first place. So now, 15 years later, she has her trolls, in excellent condition (probably about 25 of them)! Let's see if she will let you have one.

3 comments:

  1. Those things are a Blast from the PAST!!!
    Boy does time FLY :) Happy Trolls Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy I will trade you 4 Troll dolls for 4 of your M&M items that I am currently holding hostage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No!! My trolls!! I keep telling you that you can have those toys at your house.

    ReplyDelete