I'm cleaning up, and moving out! Out of my bedroom that is. All my sewing stuff is being moved to the garage, as well as the gift wrap, party stuff, etc. This will leave room in my bedroom closet for my pictures, and a few clothes. Mandy started helping me yesterday. We got all the photo albums together, a mere 35 of them. There are still photos in boxes that need to be sorted through. It may take me a year to complete this project, but at least we have gotten started.
I believe it was Cindy that told us one time that she vacuums out her closet every time she vacuums her room. Maybe I'll be able to do this one day. In the meantime I do the OPEN and SLAM routine. OPEN the door, throw something in, and SLAM the door back, hoping to be able to close it. Well, it's not really that bad. I can walk in, and turn around. I know where everything is, there is just STUFF on top of it! I'll take a picture when I finish it!
No comments:
Post a Comment