Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How do you spell S T R E S S ?



I don't normally get stressed out, but these past few weeks of watching Sherrill clean out the trailer to rent out again, talking to over 60 people wanting to rent it, finally getting a tenant in there, and now it starts all over again.

The Croom Drive man wants me to clean out the storage building there so he can rent it. Do you know how much STUFF is crammed in there? Let's see......all the furniture that was in the trailer, ALL the party stuff that was in the balloon shop, and even more! So now, what do I do with all of this stuff? The furniture I'll probably send to the Habitat Restore. What do you do with 250 mugs, hundreds of packs of paper plates, cups, napkins, streamers, toys, wedding stuff, novelty items, cake pans, party bags, gift wrap, hundreds of feet of glass shelving, slat wall. You name it, we've got it!

I guess I'll have to face it.......I AM A HOARDER ! ! ! I should have disposed of this stuff YEARS ago. Now poor Sherrill will have to figure out what to do.

Any suggestions? ? ?

1 comment:

  1. Okay....really....just put it in my garage and let me and dad start trying to sell the stuff off!!

    Dan cleaned most of the garage out last weekend. While he's here this week he can clean the rest and start moving stuff over Friday.

    ReplyDelete