Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good Bye....Farewell......

Seth is leaving tomorrow for Arizona. He is flying out tomorrow afternoon ALONE. This is his first trip on a plane by himself. I wonder how it will go????? I know he will talk the ears off the person sitting next to him. He has a direct flight to Phoenix. Mandy will put him on the plane, the flight attendant will keep up with him on the plane, and make sure he gets to his Grandma Debbie when he gets off.  I am sure his Grandma will totally spoil him for the next 8 days. As for Meghan, she gets to stay here with Grandma and Papa and let us continue to spoil her. As for Seth's teacher Mrs Kelly, one week of quiet time without her favorite little "Talker"........Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are going to miss him mom. :) Don't worry....I'll get him to Skype with you during the day.

    ReplyDelete