Monday, April 4, 2011

Dad the hamster catcher :)

If you didn't see my facebook status Seth let Rosie out AGAIN while I was cleaning her cage.  She's so tiny and runs fast.  I couldn't catch her so I called mom.  Mom was laughing so I had to tell her it wasn't funny so she would get off the phone so I could call back and get dad to come over.  At first she was on the counter.  I thought I had her trapped but she found her way out and fell off.  :(  She went running thru the kitchen then went to the dinning room (that's full of boxes).  By the time dad walked over she was trapped on the floor again.  Dad was able to reach down and grab her with no problems.   :)


Thanks dad for saving Rosie!!

4 comments:

  1. You mean one little hamster can get the best of one adult and 2 kids?
    Why have a hamster if no one will touch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send that hamster to Sydney! She will put clothes on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth should kiss and make up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do play with her. Just while she's in her cage.

    ReplyDelete