School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, April 15, 2011
The Baby and the glue trap
Well just like the title says "The baby and the glue traps". Every night I put up a baby gate inside Jacob's and Catherine's room. So if they wake up early they have to stay in there rooms till I go get them. Normally about 7:30am. Well this morning Jacob comes to my room sporting several glue traps all over his body. Does anyone know how HARD it is to get glue off your skin. Well all Kurt could do was laugh and Jake cried, because I had to get the finger nail polish remover after him. I'm just as sticky now. What a wonderful way to wake up. By the way I'm still have not figured out how they got out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If Grandma Cat can catch s snake on hers, I guess you can catch a baby on yours. I'll bet he will leave them alone now.
ReplyDelete