Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To HIT or not to HIT??????????


While Carter was standing in line after having his school pictures done, a little boy named Matthew hit him!!! WHY?? For no reason, he's just the class BULLY! So, the question is SHOULD CARTER HIT HIM BACK? YES, he did!!!! Well, Matthew didn't like that, and bit Carter through his shirt, and tore the skin underneath! So, do you tell Carter to hit someone back, or to tell the teacher?!

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! I feel sorry for that school. I vote that Carter hit's and then goes and tells the teacher. If the child hit's back I tell my kids to keep hitting till that child stops or a teacher comes. Either way that kid will know not to mess with my kids again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote to hit back and tell the teacher, but Cameron never hits no matter what and Olivia was hit at Chick-fil-a and she hit and shoved. As long as he knows not to let them push him around thats what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go for a nice swift kick to the you know where!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Carter told us that the boy BIT him.

    ReplyDelete