Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wild weekend ! NOT!

Well, Sherrill and I missed out on our wild weekend. A guy called today and needed painting done ASAP, and his Mexicans don't work on Tuesday. So.....Monday it is. That's OK though. I spent my morning out with a younger man, with my husband's permission at that! One of my genealogy guys from Charlotte came and met me at the public library this morning at 9:00 AM. It was nice having adult conversation with someone different. He only comes to town two to three times a year. I've even asked Sherrill if he could come and stay at the house with us. He is actually a distant cousin of Sherrills. No need to worry. But Cindy, remember the pictures of the guys you have sent in the past........he kind of reminds me of them!

Seth, Mandy, and Meghan spent the morning at the football field for pictures and practice. James was off to the fair with his family. So, Sherrill and the dogs had the morning to themselves! How nice for them. I'm sure they enjoyed their quiet time. I know Sherrill let Jack be the boss. He was probably sitting back in my chair eating a Pupperoni!

That's all for today. Oh, Kat is still packing. Movers come on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. It's great that my family members had cool plans for today and no one invited me. :( I can really feel the love here! I think I'll have a party and not invite anyone!! Wait... Wendy, can I still kidnap your kids?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot, dad did let me hang out with him and the fire. Meghan had a BLAST riding around the lawn mower with him. They were so cute together! THANKS DAD for showing us some love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can have them anytime!!! they luv grandma judy and grandpa.

    ReplyDelete