Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's a Beautiful day in the neighborhood.......

Nice weather today. Sherrill got the house washed down, and started a little painting. Mandy was his gopher, running to town, moving power washer, moving ladders, etc. I don't think that girl has done REAL work in years. She works pretty good with Sherrill. She is finally learning not to put up with his junk. They always have been "best buddies". Tonight they have gone out home teaching (visiting church members).

I finally got my color "gray" picked out. Sherrill painted 3 samples on the side of the house, light, medium, and dark. Abby picked light, Mandy chose medium, and I chose dark. Meghan came and selected, and she sided with me.....so I won! We also had another shade of gray on the siding he had just put up. Man, that was hard work! I don't like it when there are so many shades of the same color.

Meghan played outside today, and had a great time. Carter came over when he got out of school.
Lauren had dance class, but she did come over for her tootsie rolls!

All in all, it was just a marvelous day. Mandy even cooked dinner!

Oh, I talked to Kelli yesterday. That girl can make you laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment