Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sherrill's New Project!

By now I guess you have heard about the foot or so of rain we got last week. What you might NOT know is that some of that rain made it's way into the garage. When the brick man built up the foundation, he didn't remind Sherrill to seal the bricks. I asked Sherrill didn't we need to put something on them, and he said NO, so I kept my mouth shut. Well, anytime you get a foot of blowing rain......YES.....you DO need to seal the brick. Mandy got the little "Spot Bot" and got up most of the water, then folded back the carpet to dry. Not a whole lot of water, just enough to be a pain. Anyway, her and Sherrill have gone this morning to get some Rainstopper. Maybe that will work before the next flood comes!

While they are out they are also picking up some quart paint samples. I have picked out a color gray to paint the house, but Sherrill keeps coming home with the wrong color. Now, ask me how I pick out the color.......just like everyone else does, rinding down the road at 70 MPH pointing and yelling, "THAT COLOR GRAY". I just don't know why he can't seem to get it right. Even James picked out one of the colors. Oh well, after three more samples, I should be able to decide.

Lauren and her class are at the fair today. She has already been once, but now she gets to go with her school class. I know they are having fun. Mandy still hasn't carried Seth and Meghan.
I'm surprised they haven't talked her into going.

That's about all I know. The house is quiet. The dogs are fed.....and oh, Kat stayed in Vegas last night in a hotel. They had the truck almost packed, and realized the truck was too small. SO
they have to unload that truck into a larger truck, and come back today to finish packing the rest of the items. She had hoped to be on the road traveling yesterday, but just didn't make it!
She sure has a lot of obstacles to deal with while her loving hubby is sitting back behind a desk.
Joe Roller, she deserves a lot of foot rubs after this deal!

Have a good day everyone, and take time for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment