
I saw this picture on facebook of my little nephew Austin. This is the deer he killed, and he is only 10 years old. So, for you moms that freaked out when I bought your 7 year old son a BB gun, don't fret....... there's no telling what kind of gun might be coming next!
Now, MY opinion is if you kill it, you have to eat it. I am quite sure Austin and his dad Troy will put this deer to good use. I can't imagine Chris, Eli, Seth, Cameron, or Carter ever killing a deer. But then too, I don't think they will ever eat one either! Now, there is a good possibility Kenneth, Luke and Nate may kill a deer one day. I just hope their parents are teaching them to eat what they kill.
Isn't it so nice to have a family with such varied interest. There is alot we can learn from one another. In case of famine, I want the Stokely's nearby. About all our family shoots are targets
at Turkey shoots!
Debbie, please tell Austin Congrats on his first deer. I'm sure he will have more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment