Saturday, October 23, 2010

What's up with the Rollers?



So, have you been wondering what's up with the Rollers? I ask myself that nearly every day. Poor little Eli has had quite a traumatic week. I talked to him on Monday and asked him how was his day, and he said not too good. By Tuesday, it was, "The worse day in my life". By Wednesday Kat went to school, and the counselor talked with him. Things started picking up after that. The counselor is having a pizza party Monday for Eli and 5 or 6 boys in his class that he would most like to get to know. Thank goodness for a good school counselor. Poor Eli was ready to quit school and stay home. I talked with him every afternoon to check on him. I was really worried.

Now for Isaac. He starts to school Monday. Kat had a meeting with the school nurse to go over all his medical concerns. She met the teacher and assistant, and there are only 6 other kids in his class. He will go to school for 2 1/2 hours a day, sometime around 12:00 to 2 or something. Kat will be staying with him of course, but eventually this might give Kat a two hour break each day. She sure deserves it.

As for Chris, I keep up with him through Facebook. That boy is crazy. He said school is OK, but he really misses Vegas. He had some really good friends there. He started Seminary this week.
That's about all I know about him. At least he has someone to eat lunch with now.

Kat is still unpacking boxes, and trying to get all of Isaac's medical records together. It's time to start finding a whole new set of physicians and specialists. That should be lots of fun.

That's about all I know about the Rollers........ the facts as I REMEMBER them. Or, in other words, the facts according to Judy. I don't think I misinterpreted anything.

Soccer ended Friday for the little kids (Meghan, Lauren, and Carter). Football should be over with Tuesday night, unless they have a tournament. After that Mandy should be able to take a break, and Seth can get down to his studies. He has to learn all of his multiplication tables by Christmas. Good luck with that one!

Sherrill and James carried the kids to Lowes today to build a flying bat. (Lauren, Carter, Izzy, and Meghan). Sherrill came home all out of sorts. He said "Never again", but he always says that. All the hammering, so many kids cramped in a small hot room, and Meghan taking charge got the best of him. Poor Sherrill, he is in his room now having quiet time. Rest at last.
He worked on painting the trim of the house all afternoon. He has about 1 day left of work. I know he will be happy to get it finished. Then comes the fence.

That's all for now. Good night everyone, sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment