Wednesday, October 13, 2010

McEwan family

I was going to give Christy a chance to post about her day yesterday, but I guess she didn't. So, I'll tell you the facts as I know them. Jacob had his 1 year checkup yesterday and his shots. After that was over Luke fell out (fainted or something) and had a seizure. Christy had to call for help, the Doctor picked up Luke and carried him to the back to be checked out. In the meantime Christy is overly excited and starts trembling, and slurring her words. She went on home. Luke goes to afternoon kindergarten, so he missed a day of school yesterday. I spoke with him last night and he sounded just fine. That's all I know for now. Christy, keep us posted.


5 comments:

  1. Wait a minute......I thought this blog was for the "children" to post about what the "grandchildren" are doing, want to do, or have done already!
    But anyways, Christy I hope your having a better day today, and hope that you don't mind all of us knowing, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's very important posting about the "grandchildren" but don't you think it would be nice that that MY BROTHER and MY SISTER'S, would like to know what is going on with me and each other. Don't know if ya'll all forgot but I do have an lifetime illness and I know that If one of MY SISTER'S or BROTHER were sick, I would like to know updated information from time to time by any means necessary. Oh and don't forget that we know read when Wendy takes equipment to Randy, when Daniel is in a different state; what Joe is up to.. So this is a FAMILY BLOG everyone is allowed to put in there 2 cents about whatever. And yes mom that includeds coupon's..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't say that I wasn't concerned, or didn't care. I believe that I was the ONLY ONE to tell you on here, that I hope you were feeling better? That is way I don't post, because I always know that someone else will do it for me!
    And NO, we do hear things told about some, more often than others; when I think it is up to that person whether or not they want it TOLD. Thank you for reminding me it was a family blog; and hope everyone appreciates my 2 cents worth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Abby we appreciate your 2 cents. But I could care less what my family puts on here about me. Because they know eaither I'm to lazy or unable to put it up here myself. So when they call and let me know there doing a post on me. I tell them "more power to them" They always have my approval and if I don't like what they say, Well I am a McKeel and I'll just let them know what I don't like. I've never had a problem speaking my mind. (just spelling it out is hard)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well nobody tells me they are doing a post on me, james, or the kids, for that matter. I just have to see it myself. it should be easier to spell it out, because you have time to think about it and ponder it!

    ReplyDelete