Thursday, October 14, 2010

Internet is dead :)

Okay, so the internet in the house is dead.  Mom was at church, Seth at school, Meghan and I out in town shopping and dad outside painting.  When I got home, James was on his way over and said that the internet wasn't working.  Me and my kids were no where around and didn't do it.  I'm able to pick up someone elses wireless so that's how I can chat.  Mom won't get on a network she doesn't know so she will not be on until she can get it fixed. 

Anyways, we are all good here.  Dad painted the house last week and Friday he is painting the trim.  The doors will have to wait for another day.

Seth has a sock hop after school Friday so he's looking forward to seeing some girls.  :)  He's been asking if he can wear a shirt and tie.

Meghan is Meghan.  She got a toy today with her allowance that her other grandfather sends her.  She has had so much fun playing with it.  It was a My Little Pony Plane just incase you were wondering.

I'm got one mission accomplished and two more to go.  :)   lol  I would tell details but I'm not.  After all my missions are accomplished I'll tell but until then.....

Mom is good.  She went to churh today.  We aren't sure what she's up to this weekend but I'm sure she'll be playing with dead people.

Alright, I'm gonna go now.  I need to go get Seth and put him in bed.  Everyone have a great weekend.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Internet is working when it is connected directly to the modem. After lunch we are going to try to rehook it up to the wireless. Hope we have good luck with that! Every time road runner goes out, we have go in and make a bunch of changes to the laptop, get a new ip address, etc. It's such a pain. Oh well, that's life~

    ReplyDelete