Saturday, October 9, 2010

Go Grasshoppers!



I finally made it to a soccer game last night. It was about 75 degrees when we left home, and about 60 degrees when we left the game. Yes, it was a little chilly......me and my flip flops of course, and short sleeves. They did a great job! It was alot more laid back than t-ball. No parents fussing, complaining, and jumping out of their seats. Carter takes his game seriously.
Lauren tries, but I think she is more concerned about her pony tail being just right. If James would let her knock the players down, I'm sure she could do that. And, as for Miss Maggie......
she is all over place, looking for her mom, Seth, and wanting to give everyone "High Fives".
She did make the final goal though last night. I missed it. We left about 2 minutes early to miss all the traffic.

After we got in last night, I was to lazy to post anything, and today I had a quilting class. So...here the pictures are, late, but here.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Oh, Kat did make it to Aberdeen, Washington.
As you have probably seen on Facebook, Chris is upset because there is no Papa John's. Oh well, we can't have it all.

2 comments: