Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

So, where were you at 10:10 this morning 10/10/10? I was watching "Sunday Morning", which told everyone about the 10/10. Hey, this is even better than Friday the 13th!
Perhaps 10/10/10 is a day of good things, dreams fulfilled, and happiness for everyone.

Let me know if you had a good day today. I'm going to have a GREAT day!

Love to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. We have had a good day. We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel on the way to Clayton to take the loader for RAndys job. Then we came home and work outside and inside to make the week easier. At 10:10 we were listening to country racing network playing Big Green Tractor. Have a great and busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say I was outside with dad cutting Jack's hair. Really, how do I get stuck with the weird things this man wants me to do? Yesterday I was fixing his van, today it's cutting Jacks hair around his boy parts. Dad was loving it!! Let's see what tomorrow brings me.....(good thing he works though.) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Big Green Tractor.....that's Carter's favorite song. Does Cameron and Liv sing along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely. But what is really bad is when you hear Olivia reciting scenes from different movies she has seen. You wonder who she is talking to and listen carefully because she is playing both parts.

    ReplyDelete