ok so i hope nobody has forgotten about my 18th birthday coming up :) its march 16th if anybody has forgot! well if anybody is curious about what i want mainly it is money. i do not want any gift cards for anything. just money mainly. im trying to save for a car. so just an idea :)
Yes Kelli.....I think most of us are aware of your birthday. But....didn't anyone tell you,
ReplyDeleteOnce you turn 18 you don't get birthday gifts anymore....just cards. I can't believe no one told you that rule! :)
This is really true on my side of the family. Once you are 18, you're on your own baby!
I guess we can always make an exception for you though! YOu are worth it!
You really don't want a gift card? I think I have some Lowes cards around here somewhere.
no. and after im 18 im on my own. so my 19th birthday i should get cards. but my 18th i should get something. i mean i am the oldest grandchild here. dont forget. and graduation in may. gosh i got a lot of gifts coming my way :) maybe :0
ReplyDeletebut i guess if nobody wants to get me birthday gifts then i suppose you can all just save your money till my graduation gift :)
ReplyDelete" You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"
ReplyDeletecan I pull you off some leaves from my money tree??
ReplyDelete