Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Preacherman"

Just thought you might like to see a picture of your dad. He was on his way to church, so I thought I'd take a quick picture. You can tell how excited he was!

I started addressing Valentine cards this afternoon and asked Sherrill to count me out the money for the kids.....17 grand kids, 2 dollars each...... $36.00 he said. Well, when I finished, I had two one dollar bills left over. So, either Sherrill counted wrong, or I left 2 dollars out of some one's card. Please have 2 dollars available when the mail comes to give to the child that might have money missing. I apologize for the trouble.

3 comments:

  1. well 17 times 2 is 34 so you should have had 2 left over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelli. I got it wrong......I think I must have started with 40...oh, I can't remember.
    Will you take care of Nate and Tristen if they are short?

    ReplyDelete