School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
My vote is for Issac
Nope
My ultrasound pics were never that good; plain! I think it is Seth!
Not Seth.
KellyCameronOliviaTristianNateChristopherEliMeganKennethLuke CatherineJacobLaurenCarterIzabellaDid I get it right.... ;)
its recent because it is in 3D. jerrud and i said that its either mandy or christys kids. and christy i dont appreciate you spelling my name wrong
not cam or livi even though we did 3d
What.......It IS Olivia ! ! !
WOW!! bad mom,,,,,just look at her now
mom. no comment
My vote is for Issac
ReplyDeleteNope
ReplyDeleteMy ultrasound pics were never that good; plain! I think it is Seth!
ReplyDeleteNot Seth.
ReplyDeleteKelly
ReplyDeleteCameron
Olivia
Tristian
Nate
Christopher
Eli
Megan
Kenneth
Luke
Catherine
Jacob
Lauren
Carter
Izabella
Did I get it right.... ;)
its recent because it is in 3D. jerrud and i said that its either mandy or christys kids. and christy i dont appreciate you spelling my name wrong
ReplyDeletenot cam or livi even though we did 3d
ReplyDeleteWhat.......
ReplyDeleteIt IS Olivia ! ! !
WOW!! bad mom,,,,,just look at her now
ReplyDeletemom. no comment
ReplyDelete