Sunday, February 28, 2010

LAUREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY




Lauren had a wonderful time at her birthday party! We decided to do it at A Step of Class, where she is in her 3rd year of dance :) Her cake was just beautiful; if I should say so myself! I racked my brain trying to come up with something to put on her cake - hope you like. After having 2 kids birthday back to back, I'm glad we get to wait till Oct for the next!

2 comments:

  1. I still have a piece of cake left on the table.
    I'm surprised Sherrill didn't eat it! The party was wonderful and Lauren was beautiful......and Carter FINALLY got to dance with the GIRLS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cake...and she looks too cute!
    If I forget to call you...LOVE that green and white dress on your shop! It totally looks like it came from a store!

    ReplyDelete