School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Bella needs a band-aid
Well today was so stressful. Just like the title reads Bella is hurt. I asked Kenny to take Bella out to go potty well he did, but she was to lazy to walk down the stairs so I said Kenny pick her up and put her on the grass. Well Ken picked her up and instead of putting her down gently, he just droped her. At first she could not walk and then we took her to the Vet. nothing is broken but she is still having problems walking on it so if it keeps up I gotta take her back in for x-Rays.. Just one more thing that happens when Kurt's gone. I am just so lucky Kenneth now understands not to just drop her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Bella. You should have had Luke carry her out. He would have chased her down the steps!
ReplyDeleteTell Kenny that I said to pretend it is his cousin Isabella, and that he WOULD NOT just drop her! OR HE BETTER NOT ANYWAY :)
ReplyDeleteNo, Kenny wouldn't drop Isabella.....he would just hand her to Luke so he could bite her!
ReplyDelete