Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Dyson DIED !

The one thing I have enjoyed in life ABOUT as much as my kids and grand kids is my Dyson Animal. That vacuum cleaner will suck up ANYTHING, and evidently it did.
After sewing I leave quite a mess on the floor, so I have to take the broom and dustpan and get up most of the mess, then I follow behind with the Dyson. Well, I left some thread, fabric, etc. on the floor Saturday before I went to class. Sherrill was going to help and clean it up for me. By the time I got home, Dyson was dead. Well, the beater bar at least. So, now we do have a mess. Would you believe that you can't order a beater bar from their web site? We tried for three days to call the company, and no one answers except the stupid machine.
Carter has started helping me vacuum every time he comes over. He really seems to enjoy it.
I haven't broken the news to him yet that Dyson isn't working. Sure hope I can get a beater bar soon! Until then, it's just me and the dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment