Saturday, February 13, 2010

Family

OK Well I have something to say, I know I normally have alot to say. I just wanted to remind all those that see this blog we are all family. For better or worse, for fat or thin, for all those who hurt each others feelings, for all those who don't listen, for all those who spend money on stupid stuff, for all those who do things without thinking. We should forgive people for misspelling words, forgetting Birthdays and forgetting to say thank-you. REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE ALOT ON OUR PLATE AND IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR FAMILY PICKING OUT YOUR LITTLE FAULTS, DON'T PICK OUT THEIRS.......AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I GOTTA SAY DON'T LISTEN!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OK we get the message......and by the way, I'm the culprit that gets after people for spending money on stupid stuff! I confess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason you have a family is so you don't always have to be nice, and they can't vote you off the island..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What...no one told you that you were going to be voted off :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. someone is being a little hostile

    ReplyDelete