Thursday, July 23, 2015

What's that ? ? ?


Yesterday afternoon Sherrill was headed to Kinston, so I asked him if he would stop by Staples and
get me some ink for my printer. I pulled out my used up cartridges for him to turn in. I had two different boxes, so I decided I would put a star * on the box that he needed to look for.

He asked me, "Which kind do I get?"  I told him, the one with the hashtag..... At which time he quickly responded, "What's a hashtag"?  Sherrill, it's that blue tic tac toe I drew on the box.

He made it to the store, had someone to find the right box, saw the price ($99.00) and asked "Are you sure this is right"?  The worker assured him that it was the correct price. (My printer takes 4 cartridges, and I get the XL ones.)

You kids should go out shopping with your dad sometime and teach him all of the marvels of the world. He just doesn't know what he is missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment