School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Butter?
Please tell me....... What can you use butter for.......beside eating?
Well now, let me tell you about that.
I have drops of pine sap all over both cars, Rendezvous and the new Captiva. I have tried everything to get it off, even tar and sap remover, to no avail. Now, bring in YouTube. It tells you to use alcohol, followed by butter......Yes, I said that right, Butter!
The 90 per cent alcohol from the drug store worked great with the pine sap, but left a film over the area. So, bring in the butter. Rub that stuff over the film, and it leaves a greasy spot. By the next morning you can't even tell what area was cleaned..... well almost. No one said not to put butter on the windows. So yes, I have butter streaks on two of my windows. Looks real great with that dark window tint! ! ! ! But hey, I did it myself, that's what counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment