School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, July 25, 2015
How Much is That?
"Yes, I am calling about the house in LaGrange, I don't know the street name, but the address is 202.
How much does that rent for?"
ME: "It requires a $525.00 deposit, and it rents for $525.00 a month."
"So how much is that?"
I repeat the same as before, which is followed up with....
"Yea but, how much is the 525.00 and 525.00?"
If you can drive a car
Hold down a job,
Buy groceries,
How can you NOT add 525 plus 525. Any second grader can do that!
"OK then, I will fill out the application and give it to your maintenance man, he is here cutting grass."
Sherrill is going to LOVE his new title..... Maintenance man is a move UP from painter isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment