Today I received a letter from the Dole Customer Relations manager. A couple of weeks ago I purchased two bags of Dole potatoes (yep, the banana people). When I was peeling them, the middles of almost every potato was gray inside. The outside was perfect, just the inside was kind of like rotten, but not the usual rotten potato.
I spotted a toll free number on the bag, and that just said to me....call them! So, I did. I asked the lady why the outside of the potato was fine, but the inside was rotten. She explained to me that when a potato gets cold, it does something to the inside, which causes in in fact to start to rot from the inside out. She asked where I got the potato from, and how much they cost.
Today I got in the mail a letter of apology, along with four crisp one dollar bills. Looks like I will be able to use them to send out to the grandkids! I still have my $20.00 in M&M coupons. I just might send them out to the grandkids too!
Wait ... I want M&M coupons!!
ReplyDelete