School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, April 26, 2013
Beautiful day in the neighborhood
I was so brilliant. I told Sherrill that if he would come home early from work I would help him cut the grass. They had been calling on and off for rain tomorrow, so I wanted to go ahead and get it done. I can ride the entire yard while he pushes or weed eats around the trees and all. Yep, we got it all done.
Now tomorrow we have some raking, tree planting and transplanting, and regular yard clean up.
I have a crepe myrtle growing under my deck. During the summer it grows out the side, and up about 10 foot or so. During the winter Sherrill cut it back to about 3 feet. I want him to dig that thing up and move it somewhere. It's a beautiful tree, just grows sideways with the sun!
Plus I have the two Japanese maples I have been raising in pots. I have GOT to plant those things. They are just 2 or 3 feet from the top of the house. I just hope they live if we move them. I have grown them from just little twigs.
So, looks like tomorrow will be a busy day. Don't you want to come and play?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment