Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just another Day


  Today was just another day, filled with laundry, cleaning, etc.
   Remember the post I did a few days ago about the Dutch baby? That's what I had for dinner. It was pretty good. It was easy, and didn't require any attention. It really is like a pancake with scrambled eggs inside. There's not a lot of egg, just enough that you know it is there. I fixed some sausage with it, and a glass of orange juice rounded out the meal. Easy!
   Isabella goes in tomorrow for another spinal tap, bone marrow biopsy, and more chemo. She can't eat anything until she gets through everything. After all of that who would even want to eat?!
  The Mt Olive Pickle Festival is the weekend. There will be a lot of people descending on that small town. Lots of food and fun. I will be staying at home.
  Eli is reading the book Robinson Crusoe. He found a leather bound edition at the public library. That boy is one in a million!
  Chris was supposed to get his traveling papers today. Guess we will have to wait until next Tuesday to learn anything.
  For all you hard workers, hang tight, you are moving into the weekend. Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment