Since Sherrill was going to be on the road a lot yesterday, I decided to treat him to a sausage biscuit for breakfast. Now, he had already eaten his bacon, eggs, and cereal before we left home. But, when I stopped for a biscuit, he got a biscuit. (We carried our drinks) Total cost $2.00
Then for lunch we decided to stop by Cracker Barrel. I had the special, Chicken pot pie, Sherrill had,
you guessed it, The Old timers breakfast which included bacon, eggs, hash brown casserole, grits,
and biscuits and gravy. We are "cheap" so we drank water. Total cost, $14.01.
For dinner, I was tired and didn't want to cook. So, he offered to go to Andy's to get us a burger.
We already had home made soup in the refrigerator. Total cost $4.00.
So two old folks ate 3 meals each for a total of $20.00. Now that was money well spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment