School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Christopher Update
I was sitting at the desk this morning, checking emails, and writing a letter to Chris. Then AOL pops up, you've got mail. I look, and it's an email from Chris. I send him a quick message back, and he replies again. This goes on and on for a couple of minutes, then I realize, I've gotta call Kat!
Christy was online last week when he was on, and she was able to do the same thing. I know I can't sit by the computer waiting all day to hear from him. It was nice though being able to have a brief "chat".
One of his emails let me know that things are really getting stressful for him. So, it you haven't sent him a "snail mail" letter, now might be a good time for that.
His mail address:
Elder Christopher Roller
MTC Mailbox # 216
JPN-SAP 0509
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
Oh, today is Grandma Cat's Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment