Monday, November 28, 2011

Sherrill sick!

Sherrill woke up this morning with the same stomach bug. He spent most of the morning in the bathroom. At one point he tried to get Mandy to take him to work. They made it as far as the store to purchase some Gatorade, and he came on back home and went to bed. He's up now, and has decided to give it another try.
He has to go to Princeton to check out a house that is supposed to close tomorrow.

Now he knows how Tristen felt! Poor little Isaac had it too yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. i hope i didnt get you guys sick.


    tristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Tristen, I think baby Blake started it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. Were you able to go to school today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad he's well now. Sherrill said this is some BAD stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli. ..I think he did it so i couldn't spend the day with my boyfriend. Lol jk..... He really is bad off.

    ReplyDelete