|
| The address is: 349 Willow Oak Lane, Branson, MO 65616. AOn Google Maps you can search for Silver Buck Lodge, Branson, MO. Phone number at the lodge is 417 386 4022. Directions: From highway 76 go south on Indian Point Road. Stay to left following signs that say to Indian Point. Turn left on Jakes Creek Trail which is right after the Deer Run Motel, BBQ place and Bristol Oaks General Store on your left. Stay to the left at the curve on to Meadows Hill Lane, only about 1 block down. Resort is on the left. Look for huge rock with The Lodges on it. Turn left on to Willow Oak Lane and continue on to # 349. This is the latest info I have received. They gave me a code for the lock box. If you think you will arrive Saturday before I do, let me know and I will give you the code. Check-in isn't until 3:00 pm. If you need anything form NC, let me know! |
Thanks for the info. Do you know if we need to bring our own linens?
ReplyDeleteLinens are furnished.
ReplyDelete