School Years 2009 until.......whenever.
Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, November 20, 2011
James did it!!!
I'm heading to town for a few but if Crestwood looks like this later it's because James is playing on dads burn pile!!! (this way he can say he didn't burn down the neighborhood)
Ask James did he have permission to leave the yard.
ReplyDeleteJames doesn't have to ask for permission!! He comes and goes as he pleases; and goes where he wants to go :)
ReplyDeleteOH, and if I'm not mistaken, I do believe that I saw the fire in our own burn barrell!!!
ReplyDeleteJames wasn't in the yard. He told me to do the post so u would get dad all worked up. :).
ReplyDeleteI knew he did't leave the yard.
ReplyDeleteSherrill's too happy to get worked up. He's loving it here. He even walks around talking to Jack!