Today we hit downtown Branson. I had seen an advertisement of this store. You would not believe the stuff they had in here. It took us forever just to walk up and down the aisles. It was like a super sized Woolworth's or something. They had things in there you have never seen before. I think Nate and Eli will like checking this place out and seeing all the "old timey" toys. The lady in line in front of us spent almost $200.00 in old board games, jack in the box, etc.
While walking down the street we came across Branson Bill. He was sitting our front of a leather shop on a barrel. A little girl walked up to him and said, " Are you a real man?". A voice from behind us said "Yes I am."
The little girl turned around and looked and realized it was her grandfather that had spoke.
I knew I had to get a picture of Sherrill and Branson Bill.
![]() |
| Branson Bill and Sherrill |


Aww...dad looks happy. :)
ReplyDeletePut Dad in a vest and they could be twins!
ReplyDelete