Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our Excitement for the Day


Kat comes in my room this morning at 4:00 am with chest pains. I tried finding a phone number for the nearest hospital, but was to no avail. Kat was in so much pain we decided to call 911. They ask for directions to the house, like I am supposed to know that. I wake up Sherrill, he wakes up Cindy and Tristen. Nate's in the bottom floor and he hears all the excitement and comes up to check it out. The ambulance arrives, along with two riders and a separate staff that actually arrived first in her personal car. Off to the hospital we go.
They do tests, give meds, make their diagnosis.
Sorry, no more info at this time. I am bound by confidentiality until Kat agrees to a release of information. She's in bed sleeping comfortably. She's not taking calls at this time, but should be up and going by mid afternoon. That's all for now folks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks to Cindy for taking control of the situation. I was a nervous wreck.....not even being able to remember Kat's middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While Blake and I slept through it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Kathy....
    I'm sure she hasn't seen her pic on here yet, has she?

    ReplyDelete