School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Ask her if she even knows who her "cousins" are to see who she names? She might not even know the meaning/concept of cousins! Funny Meghan ;)
Grandma: Do you know what a cousin is?Meghan: Yes, I have a cousin named Brandon. He's not a kid. He's big and tall.
Meghan: I know ALL of my cousins, Kathy, Eli and Brandon!
cousins must be friends!! Yea, she doesn't understand :)
Abby, when she knows you're coming over, she'll say the neighbors are coming, the neighbors are coming. It's so funny.
I wonder who taught her that??????????? Kids are funny, too cute Magpie!
Ask her if she even knows who her "cousins" are to see who she names? She might not even know the meaning/concept of cousins! Funny Meghan ;)
ReplyDeleteGrandma: Do you know what a cousin is?
ReplyDeleteMeghan: Yes, I have a cousin named Brandon. He's not a kid. He's big and tall.
Meghan: I know ALL of my cousins, Kathy, Eli and Brandon!
ReplyDeletecousins must be friends!! Yea, she doesn't understand :)
ReplyDeleteAbby, when she knows you're coming over, she'll say the neighbors are coming, the neighbors are coming. It's so funny.
ReplyDeleteI wonder who taught her that??????????? Kids are funny, too cute Magpie!
ReplyDelete